Sunday, November 25, 2007

Time for Meme!

I was tagged by AttorneyMom so without (any more) further ado, here's my meme:

The rules of the game are:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.




7 Random /weird facts about me:

1)French was my first language, but now i'm forgetting it all.
2)I was such a nerd in high school, I almost NEVER took off my coat!
3)The first time I ever got drunk was after I got married and felt I had someone I could trust around me.
4)I have a short fro.
5)Blogging too much turns my house into a mess. Gotta keep it in check!
6)I almost never take off my watch (its water proof)even in the shower.
7)My comfort food is: eating a piece of peanut buttery bread dipped into a warm glass of milk.

Now for the hard part. Tagging 7 others:
Halima
Classic One
Grata
Anxious Black Woman
Mes Deux Cent
The Diva
Amazing


*whew!* It was about time I got to it.

8 comments:

Liz said...

I came over here via Mes Deux Cents (I've been tagged by her) and I laughed out loud at number two! That's really funny!

Thanks for sharing.

Amazing said...

I've completed the tagging task!

Amazing said...

OMG! I loose track of time when I begin to blog. Blogging is like a job. I have to clear an evening when I blog. So I understand when you say your house can become messy when you blog.

Attorneymom said...

Miriam, I tagged you months ago. LOL. You are too cute.

I thought you added a "SIT YOUR AZZ DOWN" list to your blog. I did not realize that you were referring to the tag list. LOL.

Attorneymom said...

Miriam writes "Blogging too much turns my house into a mess. Gotta keep it in check!"

I officially start blog rehab today. It has definitely consumed my life both at work and home. I had to ask God to forgive and help me get back on a health path.

Miriam said...

Hi Liz! Thanks for stopping by!

Tania said...

Blogging is like a job! I had to take a week off for the holidays, but I missed all my cyber friends.

Miriam said...

Hey Welcome back Tania. I was tempted to tag you but wasn't sure lol