.
Running to Israel by Khalid Abu Toameh.
Okay, I'll let you read it for yourself. The only thing I might add is, if the Israeli government don't buckle -they always seem on the verge of buckling to international pressures- I think it won't be just Arabs and Africans running to Israel.
Enough said.
.
2 comments:
I wonder if an article like this is widely disseminated in the U.S.?When I see Israel on CNN,it tends to show the Jewish state in a negative light-for instance showing how Israel is deporting defenseless children of illegals,as if the children were being kicked out alone to fend for themselves!
Hi Anonymous,
Articles like these are for sure not widely disseminated. In fact, this particular writer, Khalid Abu Toame, is the only writer I have found who, even though he's not "pro-Israel", he's very pro-Palestinian people. I.e. most people just seem to like to stick it to the Israelis, but they don't check or care about how their money is distributed among the Palestinian people, or how conditions are for them, or who's a better leader for them, etc.
Also, I remember one hilarious incident in which many Sudanese were infiltrating the Israeli borders. The guards couldn't turn them away and took them in, whereas Egypt simply shot them dead where ever they stood. This was not reported.
However, after admitting way too many Sudanese -and giving them work permits- they concluded that they must start declining admission. It was getting out of hand. Oy! The media was at it!!! That was reported left, right, and center --even though to the media's foolishness, they inadvertently ended up telling the world that Israelis were taking in Sudanese.
Now, if people wanted to, they could buy the medias points and hate Israel, etc. But if they even think for a moment, they will realize the bias in this.
Post a Comment