Friday, August 30, 2013

Musings: Wizard of Oz, More on Truth, Imagination

As always, I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short. lol.

I get ideas and insights.  But because I'm so far behind, basically starting from scratch, the ideas and insights that I get are stuff many others already know and wrote books about.  If only I knew to read those books, i wouldn't have to wait for the blessings of these insights. But then again I wouldn't even know to look for them until after I get the insights. So there you have it.

Yay!!! yet another mental block has been removed from my mind. Without the use of drugs lol.

It just occurred to me that the movie, "The Wizard of Oz" is quite kabbalistic! There is the world of thought, the world of speech and the world of action.  In the world of thought, we have the scarecrow who fears he doesn't have a brain, when all he needed was validation.


Then we have Tin Man who had heart trouble -the world of speech. O! I have to see the movie again.

Last we have the lion who has no balls.  But in the movie, of course, they say he doesn't have courage.

There you have it: Daat -- Tiferet -- Yesod. they need to all say "mmmmm" and mediate and correct their Malchut.  Which the Wizard helps them with.

After all that, of course I had to go on the internet to see who also had these ideas: Here's such a website


Very nice. Praises to G-d for these insights.

Although I wrote a bit on truth on a different post, i'd like to explore more of it.  So going back to the concept of world of thought, speech, and action.  I think each world has truth in it. And people who don't like truth gave it special, ugly names.

In the world of action, we have the dirty truth about what someone did.
In the world of speech, we have the naked truth of how someone feels.
In the world of thought, we have .... I don't have a word for it yet..  but a way that blocks associations -and thus the imagination.


For example: in America, there is constant, constant propaganda to lead us to believe that blue eyes and blond hair is the mark of beauty. Anything else is just not an option.  Almost every commercial stars some blond blue eyed girl, every pamper bag had some blond blue eyed baby picture on it, every bag, paper, can, bottle, commercial, billboard what have you, more than not, will have some blond blue eyed person selling this.  Its almost enough to close our mind to the possibility that maybe green eyes are beautiful too? that brown eyes are beautiful? that black eyes are beautiful? that brown hair, curly hair is beautiful, etc.  That whole door gets closed -which means a whole slew of associated thoughts are closed off from us.

This must be fought. Maybe some may take drugs to burst open these doors. I say Torah!




No comments: