Monday, November 12, 2012

Quotable Quotes



"I voted for Barack because he was black..."
Samuel L. Jackson, Actor.


from Ebony Magazine Feb 13 2012
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, I have seen so many videos of non-Democratic African Amerians tearing their own fellow African American democrats for their choice of voitng for Obama.

I understand their concern political and for the future of America, but calling them names such as "negros" and "monkeys", spewing vitriol and hatred... If I didn't know any better, i'd think deep down they had a complete disrespect and possibly even hatred for their own Black skin! I mean, how can someone degrade another so?!

Is it such an impossibility that those who voted for Obama did so out of logic? Even those "interesting" ones who screech about getting an Obama phone, It may not be everyone's logic, but it is a thought process none the less (as opposed to a mindless monkey just reacting).  I mean, what if they were happy with the state of affairs and didn't care much for world affairs?  As long as they have food and clothing they are fine, so why not vote for someone who validates them?  If all politicians lie, then why not vote for your "favorite" one?

I wasn't pro-Obama, but to destroy the image of G-d in the people who did vote for him is too much!




No comments: