Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Derailment for the "Enlightened" Hebrew Israelites



For those rare Hebrew Israelites who actually found a way to reject hate from their hearts and seek to be a part of the Jewish people....

WATCH OUT!!!



There are many people who will seek to derail your efforts.  The latest that I've seen are Black folks who claim to be "rabbinical Jews" and somehow they have access to Torah books, and they lure awakened Hebrew Israelites and other black folks to their version of "rabbinical Judaism."  Something that has no relationship with the actual Jewish people what so ever. No conversion necessary.  I guess these are some new offshoot branch, just like messianic, commandment keepers or well, Hebrew Israelite.

Just a warning.

2 comments:

C Yocheved said...

Yay for President Obama! We'll see how everything plays out. I disagree, though, that the media was backing the incumbent. I guess it depends on what media you watch and read. I know that Mitt Romney was invited on Meet the Press ever since before Michelle Bachman and all of those fools were in the race, and he kept refusing until a couple of months before the election. I think he chose to stay on Fox with his friends.

I would also hardly say that TX and LA are "many states." This kind of civil war talk is silly. They can have their fun with their petitions, but they won't go anywhere. This is the price we pay for democracy - you don't always win. Maybe they'll be happy once they get their free healthcare - some of the poorest people in the these red states, and they have no health care. It makes no sense to me that they wouldn't embrace this, among other things the president has done.

Be well!

Miriam said...

HI Chava Yocheved,

I got a little lazy there. there are others states. here they are:

Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

Personally, I think its ridiculous and not real. Maybe just a message they are trying to give to Obama. I think if he actually allowed them to leave, they'd be upset lol.