Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Affirmations

.
They are bombing us and the world doesn't care.  That's normal. I have to be okay with that. Missile attacks are raining down the south part of Israel and everyone is okay with that. In fact, if /when Israel retaliates we have to be ready for backlash.  Okay. I have to be okay with that.

It doesn't matter what happened with Jordan, with Lebanon. History is forgottten and the Jews are hated and blamed. Okay okay. Yes.

Well we have Glenn Beck who maybe can't wait to start preaching his religion as the answer to everything.  Are we facing two war fronts? Am I getting delirious? Is this Edom riding on Ishmael's back?  Is this a trojan horse?  like an evil riding on the serpent towards Adam and Chava? I need a chill pill. Perhaps its good for Israeli??  haha.

2 comments:

יונה אברהם said...

Shalom Miriam,
You are right to be concerned about Glenn Beck being here,preaching his religion,as you say.He is a Morman and don't they call themselves the new Israel?

I am glad that they have brought a large number of Christian supporters here,but I'd keep my eyes and ears open,because they are Christians and bottom line is they can't accept Jews who are not "saved".

Miriam said...

Its funny. On the one hand I am reeling from the fact that the world doesn't care. And indeed Israel does need חיזוק for sure.

But on the other hand, here comes Glenn Beck. Mr. Edom himself. like in the story of Yaakov and Esau meeting. Some say it was not a sincere "hug" some say it was sincere.

Here comes Glenn Beck and I'm fearful. its like do I want support for Israel or not?!

I want Israel to rise and stand on their our two feet. I want us to tighten our relationship to HKBH and use our artillery: our prayers, are divrei Torahs, are acts of kindnesses, are refrain from Lashon Hara to propel us to a place where we are safe and in G-d's gracious mercy.