Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Very Own Yatzer Hara

A yatzer hara = an evil inclination.  A lean towards a wrong thing.


Everyone has one. I have mine.  My yatzer hara is always beating on me telling me that I am...

incapable, incompetent, disorganized, overwhelmed, and underskilled.

All this despite anything that I do. That sneaky voice always waits for a "down time" and chance when I'm at my weakest to jump out at me, both guns blazing, shooting all these words at me.



yep. that's how I feel like all inside...Hah! that was fun to watch.

(I also have teivahs = desires.  My own special teivah is action movies with lots of guns, lots of glass shattering, things blowing up, people flying across a room with guns in both hands blazing away, long coats, sunglasses, boots...the works! lol. I"m feeling better already!!)

3 comments:

Tr8erGirl said...

isnt it funny how the yeter hara tends to LIE and be the total opposite of reality?

(Im also LOL'ing at ur teyva sorry!)

Tr8erGirl said...

*meant Yetzer harah

Sheesh!

Miriam said...

hi Tr8erGirl,

Girl, this yetzer hara is too much. don't he ever sleep?!

Re: the movie teyvas. lol! what can I do? I blame John Woo for being such a great director ha ha ha.