Sunday, March 27, 2011

Little Toy Soldiers



For anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, I'm lovesick. Yep. Its true. I'm lovesick for God. Lovesick for Israel, lovesick for the Israeli people, lovesick for the Torah, lovesick for Judaism and all its possible potentials, lovesick for good people that exist and who try to do good in the world. I'm so lovesick for these things I can barely contain myself.

There is no sense to it.

It doesn't matter that the world is against all of the above.  They just pull their weight and do their thang! You go, guys!!!

Currently, Israel is gearing up to go and help in Japan. Previously they had helped Haiti and before that Mexico.  Little Israel! Why? Its got so much problems of its own, but still. Israelis remind me of these little toy soldiers, such troopers marching forever forward. Never mind that their feet are stuck/tied by the chains world hatred, they march forward anyway -seemingly unaware even!

-it doesn't mean that they can't do anything wrong, of course. I shouldn't have to say that.

No comments: