Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A School

In England.



I don't even know what to say....

I don't even know where to begin....

I mean, don' t Christians discourage their children from admiring secular ways? Don't Christians discourage their children from admiring other religions? Is it wrong to have a preference? Is it evil to dislike another's ways?

Okay, I don't agree with the beatings and the kickings. And, what? don't Hindus drink what he said they drink? (even in America, there are pharmaceuticals with compositions containing that stuff).

But what is the end goal of blind multiculturalism? Note: I didn't say multiculturalism, I said BLIND multiculturalism. And is "blind multiculturalism" just another way of saying the "west's ways"?

The reporter found it shocking that the teacher/imam was teaching the kids not to like how the British are walking in the streets, how they have their hair cuts. I don't even know what to think.

This is a VERY strange stance I'm taking.  Maybe cuz its 2 am. Maybe in the morning, I'll rethink and delete this post lol.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news....

A courageous Muslim man says....


"If you want to live under sharia law, go back to the hellhole country you came from, or go to another hellhole country that lives under sharia law." 

--Mahfooz Kanwar, a member of the Muslim Canadian Congress and a professor emeritus of sociology at Mount Royal University in Calgary. Story here.

Now I"m going to bed.

**Update**** okay. I'm awake.  There seems to be a fine line between discouraging a member of a religion from going to other religions or going in an ill advised direction vs disparaging and hating on the others.  In the video above, especially in the part 2, is sure looks like they cross that line.  Also,  why live in a country that one despises so?  I would think that as a guest in a country, one should have some display of respect for it.  Why come and be on social welfare and spew hatred at the feeding hand?

No comments: