Sunday, February 3, 2008

What's up with the MakeOvers?

I went away for two days. Just had to get away and pretend like I wasn't me for a couple of days. lol

I come back and all my beloved blogs have gotten a make over. What's up with that? Is it spring cleaning already? lol

What About Our Daughters got a new redone look. Nice. Not as crowded as the before look. But I kinda liked all the newspaper-ish information all around me when I went to her blog before lol. Nevermind, great make over.

Yan Momma said. Also with a new look. I kinda like this new background and print. Easier to read.

Even Essential Presence got a make over! Hmmmmm...maybe I should too? LOL

Bummer, I miss a few days. How am I ever going to catch up with all the Black Women Vote! blog.

Enjoy the day, everyone!

ps: I forgot to mention the most extravagant make over yet.... Liz's blog!!! Liz, you take the cake.

4 comments:

Los Angelista said...

I love that you said my site's makeover is extravagant! LOL! I've been so worried that folks were going to hate it and demand to have the lighthouse back. It was just time for a change and I went with it. It's a really different thing for me but I'm glad I took the leap!

Miriam said...

I love it! I don't know how you got the graphics all over, its too cool!

Soila. said...

Grata went bitching and moaning about Yan momma's blog's colour like I bitch and moan about her blog and Yan Momma was kind enough to do something about the whining :)

Miriam said...

Soila,

Ah! so that's the story. Well, I do think Yan's new blog look is better. I didn't complain to her, but it WAS hard to read with the red. lol