Thursday, February 7, 2008

Things that make me Laugh or Smile

I like the name "Yan momma said" I imagine it said with a "well, she said it!" attitude.

I like TBT and his relationship with the "villagers".

Its hilarious to see people trying to analyse the silent C-1.

The friendly banterings at C-1s lounge, er, blog.

Freedom! The feeling of not belonging to any cliques!

Funny Youtubes and my kids' reaction to them

My serious lack of knowledge in politics. I shouldn't be laughing about this one. I hear one take and it makes total sense, then I go to another blog and hear another take and that makes so much sense. Then, I 'm left wondering, "they can't both be right!"

5 comments:

Yanmommasaid said...

He he! I have been reading your blog more and I like it a lot. I will have to add you.

The fact that you can agree with opposing political viewpoints is probably the sign of a balanced mind! Each side usually has some part of the truth.

♥LaBelleVie♥ said...

My serious lack of knowledge in politics. I shouldn't be laughing about this one. I hear one take and it makes total sense, then I go to another blog and hear another take and that makes so much sense. Then, I 'm left wondering, "they can't both be right!"

LOL!!! Same here

Grata said...

"He he! I have been reading your blog more and I like it a lot. I will have to add you."

I agree. Miriam has some very deeply embedded talent that occassionally gets unvailed.
Miriam, you should consider writing books. You could be the next Rawling.

Miriam said...

Grata,

You are too kind! Someone once told me that, but I haven't a clue what I'd write about. lol

Soila. said...

Miriam sd:
"My serious lack of knowledge in politics. I shouldn't be laughing about this one. I hear one take and it makes total sense, then I go to another blog and hear another take and that makes so much sense. Then, I 'm left wondering, "they can't both be right!"


Copy that LOL.