Thursday, January 24, 2008

Be Back Soon...

Hey all,

Haven't been able to post about 'nothin these days. I've been too busy gearing up for my little Rina's trip to the doctor. More later...



Meanwhile, here is some interesting stuff used here in Israel:

Some Psalms book have a section in which it tells you which psalms are more propitious for what. For example: Psalms said mostly for recovery from illness: Psalms:6, 13, 20, 22, 23, 30, 32, 38, 41, 51, 86, 88, 91, 102, 103, 121, 130, 142, and 143

While all Psalms are really fine for everything. Its just interesting why they have these designated prayer section in their book. Although I know for me, when I am saying Psalms, I do get hesitant over this one particular one. I can't remember which is it at the moment, but its the one in which David says to check him out and judge him because he's clean'. Can I dare say those words?! Will God take me seriously?

Anyway, That was my critical review.

Take care!

1 comment:

Randi523 said...

Best wishes to little Rina!