Sunday, December 30, 2007

Buckle your seatbelts and prepare for take off!


Forget that supposed in-depth NBC series called "African American Women: Where They Stand" What a joke! From what I clippings I saw and based on the review, it was just more negative propaganda on Black women.

Now here's some GOOD NEWS!

SheCodes has started a blog called, "Black Women Vote!" Now this is a blog that will really discuss serious issues that Black Women face. This is not with your typical doom and gloom attitude. This is more of a peppy, so-what-are-we-going-to do about it attitude. Very refreshing!

I certainly look forward to reading her posts! Shecodes: you go, girl!!!

2 comments:

Tania said...

Ah, I will check out that blog. I am liking the proliferation of black women bloggers lately...things are looking up!

Villager said...

There is also a blog devoted for those sisters that support Barack Obama.

peace, Villager